Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chapter Thirteen - Queenie's Final Surprise

After partying and drinking with Hathor and Gretchen Wilson, here I am back in my room. The arena down the street is dark now, no activity at this late hour. I can’t believe it’s over. The night I had been looking forward to for weeks is over. Where the hell did it go? We lost Sam and Jon at some point, shortly after we lost Luce and Richie. I didn’t expect anything different. I was, however, surprised by Hathor and David. They hit it off but good.

Anyway…

Tico was just as big a flirt as Sam had said, but he truly is a sweetheart. God love him, he signed two of his drumsticks for me. Gonna have to frame them or something. I’ve got to say, having been a fan of this band for twenty plus years, they really are just a regular bunch of guys, fun-loving and nice as can be. I remember reading somewhere that Richie was one of the nicest guys in rock and roll; well whoever said that hit the nail on the head. He truly is; they all are. Who would have thought from an almost innocent bet on a football forum, that I would have met three of the most fabulous women you ever want in your life and I got to meet the band I have loved for forever. It is almost too much to take in.

I think from here on out I will be singing “I Love this Town” with the new line that Jon changed just for us. Heck, no thinking about it, that’s a definite.

I wonder what Hathor is up to now. We parted at our doors, hugging and saying we were going to sleep, but she was as wound up as I am. I am so far from ready for sleep it isn’t funny. So here I sit in my strappy cami top and drawstring pajama pants, face scrubbed clean of all make-up trying to remember all the details. My bag is all ready for tomorrow; clothes are waiting on a nearby chair for me to slip into after a quick morning shower. My program is lying on top of my bag, I didn’t want it to get bent or folded. They all signed it for me, on the inside cover, To Queenie it says and all their names are beneath. That’s going in the frame with the drumsticks and my ticket stub.

Glancing around making sure I don’t forget anything, my eyes land on the roses and chocolates. They were from Richie. He said he had surprises for us and he wasn’t kidding. I toyed with the bracelet on my wrist. Yes, another surprise. The gold is etched with “Zan’s Harem” on the front and my name “Queenie” on the back. I am going to be on a high from tonight for days. Hell, I may never come down. Right now though, I am too wired to sleep and there is nothing on television.

God I wish I had brought a book or something with me. I need to wind down. Rummaging through my bag my MP3 player landed in my hand. Maybe some music will help. I was just settling back on my bed when I heard the door open and close next door. Where the hell could Hathor be going now? I listened for a minute and heard the distinct sound of a man’s voice. Then I heard Hathor say his name. Well shit. Now everybody is getting busy except me. Well Luce and Sam had better be getting busy with the men they have tonight.

Not wanting to listen to what was going on next door, I jabbed my headphones into my ears and turned the volume up and Jon starts crooning Let’s Make it Baby in my ear. NEXT! I hit skip a few times, trying to find a song that wouldn’t mess with my libido. That was no easy task considering 95% of what was on there was Bon Jovi. I wasn’t having any luck and when Let’s Make it Baby made the circuit and was back in my ears again I gave up. I picked up my phone and made a call. Hopefully he won’t be too upset that I called this late. I met this guy at a wedding and we’ve been going together for about a month now. On the forum we call him WKG (short for wedding kisser guy) and he’s a real sweetheart. We “sealed the deal” two weeks ago and things are going well. Actually, I think I love him. I just hope he doesn’t mind me calling so late.

As I waited for him to answer I heard muffled noises coming from next door. Hurry up and answer already. Finally WKG answered. “Hello?” He sounded a bit sleepy. “Hi” I said quietly. He cleared his throat, “well, I didn’t expect to hear from you til tomorrow.” I settled back against the pillows, “I’m sorry to call so late. I couldn’t sleep.” He chuckled, “that wound up are you? Tell me about your night.” I smiled; he really was a great guy. “Okay, but just remember, you asked for it.”

I told him about meeting the girls and the surprises from Richie. I went on about the concert and going backstage and then the drinks afterward with Gretchen. WKG was impressed. “Sounds like you had some night baby, I’m sorry I missed it.” Feeling a bit bolder, I told him, “I wish you were here with me now.” I heard him sigh, “will you do something for me?” I couldn’t imagine what I could do for him considering I was about 400 miles from home, but I played along. “What can I do for you?” He paused, “well, you could open your door for starters.” I couldn’t imagine what he was up to. “I’m in my pajamas and it’s almost 3 in the morning, why would I want to open the door now?” He laughed, “just humor me, okay?” “Okay.” Feeling like a complete idiot I went and opened the door and nearly dropped my phone when I found him standing on the other side.

“Oh my God!” I whispered, “what are you doing here?” He just smiled at me. “I wanted to surprise you. Can I come in?” I moved so he could get in the room and almost before the door latched shut I was in his arms. I couldn’t believe he was here. He held me close and kissed my head. Without my shoes I only come up to his chin he is that tall. I looked up at him, “you’re crazy, you know that?” He chuckled, “now why do you think that?” I smiled, “because you came all this way to see me and” I glanced at the clock “we have to leave in nine hours.” He dipped his head and dropped a kiss on my lips, “then let’s not waste it baby.” I tilted my head as our mouths met and, before I shut my eyes, I saw the heat flare in his baby blues.

The high I had been on all night intensified as our tongues danced over each other. My hands roamed over him, unzipping his jacket, pushing it off his shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. "I still can't believe you're here" I told him between kisses. He urged me toward the bed, "after you told me about your uh, affinity for the band, I just had to be here to find out for myself." We fell across the bed together, rolling to the top. He kicked off his shoes as my hands made quick work of his shirt. His chest was hard and toned; the dark hair was silky soft. I ran my hands over it and kissed my way from one nipple to the other. He sucked in a breath as I worked my way down across the flat of his stomach, circling his navel with my tongue and then stopping at his belt.

The front of his jeans was distorted and I had to smile to myself, I did that. I undid his jeans and slid them down his legs, tossing them onto the floor. Crawling back up the bed, I paused and kissed the tip of his cock as it was pushing its way out of the top of his boxer briefs. Looking up, I was pleased at what I saw. He had his eyes closed, a small smiled played on his lips and his breathing was slightly labored.

He opened one eye and looked at me, "what?" I moved up closer "nothing, kiss me." He leaned up and pulled me down to him, his mouth was hot on mine. He rolled me so I was lying on my back and he slid my cami up and off. He kissed his way from my mouth, down my neck to where his hand was kneading one breast, his tongue teasing the nipple to his full hardness. He worked his way over to the other, his hand moved down to untie the drawstring on my pants. He slid his hand inside my pants, groaning against me when he discovered I wasn't wearing any panties. He slid my pants down and off, dragging his hands lightly up the insides of my thighs, stopping just short of touching me. "Baby" I begged, "please." He grinned wickedly up at me, "what do you want?" I watched his hands move on me feeling the need growing. Looking him in the eye I told him, "I want you to touch me, now." Without warning he complied. He slid two fingers into me and, with a flick of his thumb across my clit, the first wave of orgasm washed over me. I cried out his name as I grasped the sheets and moved against his hand, wanting more, so much more.

As I settled down he removed his hand long enough to strip himself of his briefs and moved over me. "Baby, look at me" he told me. I opened my eyes and found his baby blues gazing down on me. I raised my hands to grip his shoulders and brought my knees up to grip his hips and with one thrust he was home. He moved slowly, almost all the way out before driving in again, pushing me to the edge and over. He rode it with me, driving me up again. He leaned back, pressing my knees wider and higher. He slid a bit deeper, pumped harder and faster, pressing himself against my clit, the added friction causing me to go over again, this time dragging him with me.

As the tremors subsided, he rolled off me and pulled me close. I dragged the covers up over us, and stroked his chest lightly. He laid a hand over mine, stroking the back of it with his thumb. "Baby, that was so worth the trip." I looked up at him, not able to stop the smile. "I'm glad you're here" I told him before my lips found his again.

He rolled me so I was lying on my back and he propped himself up on his elbow so he could look at me. "I love you Steph." I wasn't sure I heard him right. "What" I whispered. He took my hand and laced our fingers together. "I know it hasn't been that long, but why do you really think I made this trip baby? I couldn't stand not being with you. I realized after you left that I loved you and I wanted to tell you." I looked up at him, I could see in his eyes and on his face that he meant every word he had just said. With tears in my eyes and a smile on my lips I told him "I love you too." He pulled me close and we lay there in each others arms. I realized then that while my friends had their rock stars, the guy I had though not a rock star himself, he sure as hell rocks my world.

No comments: