Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chapter Eleven - The Harem leader finds out who's really in charge



As Richie and I settled in to the back of the car waiting to take us back to my hotel, Richie pressed the button that put up the privacy window.

“Finally I’ve got you alone Lucia darlin’”

Then he leaned in and kissed me. His lips felt so soft against mine. His kisses always sent shivers down my spine. Pulling back he took a good look at my Tee shirt.

“Those shirts were a great surprise darlin’, whose idea was it?”

“Goddess’s they came out great didn’t they?”

“Yep they sure did and why am I not surprised that GSA was the one that thought of this.”

“Because…she’s GSA!”

We both laughed and talked about how Goddess, Queenie and Sam were all exactly how we expected they would be. “The girls and I really loved the surprises you had for us. These bracelets are gorgeous. Everything was gorgeous, the flowers, even the chocolates were gorgeous, although I don’t know how gorgeous they’ll look settling on my hips.”

“You have nothing to worry about darlin’ I like how your hips look.”

“Speaking of surprises…I thought you said you had a few surprises for me Lucia darlin’?”

“I do Richie baby…you’ll just have to wait till we get to the hotel.”

“Hmmmm I’m thinking I might just really like these surprises.”

“Well if you don’t…there won’t be much you can do about it.”

“Whats that supposed to mean?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see”

“Awww come on darlin’…we’ll be at the hotel in a few minutes, surely you can share what your surprises are now.”

“Lips…zipped.”

Richie mumbled something under his breath as I sat with a victorious smile happy I was finally able to turn the tables on him.

The limo parked in front of the hotel and the driver opened the car door to let us out. I have to say I was pretty impressed with the Star status treatment we had gotten since we had arrived. We made our way thru the lobby to the elevators. Once on the elevators Richie thought he’d try his charms again to get me to tell him what my surprises where.

Taking me in his arms his rubbed his hands down my back to rest lightly on my rear. Kissing my neck he asked me again what my surprises for him were. I of course refused to tell him. But in my mind I was going over how I wanted everything to go.

When we first got into the room, I would excuse myself to change into something more comfortable. I had hung my harem outfit on the back of the bathroom door before I had left earlier to meet the girls in the bar. I had also put the can of whip cream in a bucket of ice to keep it cool, which I had hidden in the vanity in the bathroom. Once I came out of the bathroom, looking damn hot I might add, if Richie wasn’t already undressed, that would be the next step.

My thoughts and our make out session were interrupted by the ding of the elevator bell. I was starting to get excited now. I was gonna blow his mind (among other things), We walked down the hall to my room hand and hand. I pulled the keycard out of my purse and unlocked the door. Stepping into the room, Richie took a look around, then pulled me onto the sofa with him.

We picked up where we had left off in the elevator. I could feel him getting hard already, that just fuled my desire for him even more. Jesus he wasn’t even completely hard and he was huge. This was gonna be heaven. Breaking away from him, I told him to stay right there, I was going to get into something a bit more comfortable.

Closing the bathroom door behind me I started to shed my clothes. This was it. The moment I had been waiting for. I began to get a little nervous. But once I slipped into my outfit, and did a check of myself in the mirror, the nervousness went away. There was no way he wouldn’t be turned on by this outfit. I left the whip cream in the bathroom until I had him on the bed.

Opening the door I stepped back out into the room. Richie’s back was too me, he had taken off his shirt and was toeing off his shoes. I Cleared my throat to let him know I was back in the room, he turned to look at me.

His jaw dropped when he saw me in the lavender harem out fit. The bustier top pushed my ample breasts up just enough. The tiny thong I wore under the seethru pants barely covered what it was supposed to.

“Holy shit darlin’ you look unbelievable.”

Without saying a word, I walked over to him. I ran my hands up his chest and placed small open mouthed kisses all over his chest. Moving my hands down his chest again, I unbutton and unzipped the fly of his pants.

As I slid his pants down over his hips, he stepped out of them as he took my face in his hands and pressed his lips hard against mine, forcing it open with his, our tongues danced lustfully together.

“Lay down on the bed.”

“Anything you say darlin’”

Once he was on the bed, I climbed on top of him straddling him. Taking his wrists in my hands, I pushed his arms up over his head and leaned down to kiss him again. Richie groaned into my mouth as I pressed my self against his hard on. Letting go of one of his wrists I slipped my hand under the pillow where I had place the scarfs I planned on using to tie his arms back.

When I had told Goddess about not having something that would reach the legs of the bed, she suggested legirons, however I couldn’t find those. But I figured if I bought a couple of long silk scarfs and tied them together I could get them to reach. I had tested it earlier to make sure it would work.

Everything was going just as I had planned. I started to wind the scarf in a figure eight around Richie’s wrists. Looking back over his head, he just smiled.

“You aren’t serious are you darlin’?”

“Do I look like I’m joking?”

“Not really”

Once I felt that the scarf was wrapped around enough that he wouldn’t be able to slip out of it, I climbed off him and tied the other end to the leg of the bed. I left him a little bit of slack but not much, not enough that he would be able to cheat. Then I walked away backwards from him.

“I’ll be right back”

“What!? Where are you going?”

I didn’t answer him. I walked into the bathroom to retrieve the whip cream. Shaking it as I
walked back into the room. I shot him a devilish look.

“Lucia darlin’ I like your way of thinking.” he said with a huge smile on his face.

Climbing back on top of him. I set down the can of whip cream to remove the bustier.

“Oh shit darlin’ you can’t leave my hands tied and take that off.” Richie said his eyes never leaving my breasts.

“Wanna bet” I teased.

Picking up the can of whip cream again I told him to open his mouth. He looked as if he was in a trance, but he did as I asked him. Spraying some of the sweet cool whip cream into his mouth I leaned down to kiss him, sharing the cream with him. Then I leaned forward just a bit more. As I knew he would do, he lifted his head slightly to take my nipple into his mouth. The coolness of his mouth from the whip cream felt exilerating on my skin. That matched with his amazing tongue work my nipple was erect almost instantly. He moved his head to suck my other nipple into his mouth.

“Darlin’ untie my hands…I wanna touch you.”

“Uh uh not yet” was my only answer as I moved back sitting on him again.

Spraying some whip cream on his chest and down his abdomen I moved back a bit to begin my own feast on his nipples.

I could hear him suck in his breath as I flicked at his nipple. Following the path of cream, I gave the same torture to his other nipple. I could feel him trying to free his hands.

“Don’t bother Richie baby…I won best knot tier in camp fire girls 3 years in a row.”

“Well I’m the harem master darlin’ and I order you to untie me.”

“See that’s the problem with harem masters…you actually believe you’re the ones in control.”
I continued to follow the path of whip cream down his abdomen. Licking and sucking at his navel.

Taking his erection in my hand I began to stroke him as I continued to lick my way down. Reaching the base of his cock, I licked my way up using just the tip of my tongue.

“Oh Fuck…Lucia…I’m not kidding…you need to untie my hands…I need to touch you!” He begged me.

“Richie baby…just relax and enjoy it, I’ll untie you…eventually.”

Then I lower my mouth down on him, taking as much of him as I could. He jerked his hips up and his legs began to quiver as I stroked him with my mouth, sucking hard. As I began to tease his sack with my tongue I felt him start pulling at the scarves, trying to free it.

“Richie…that’s only going to make the knots tighter, which means it will take longer for me to untie you.”

“I can’t take anymore darlin’ I want you…I’ve wanted you since we met for lunch…untie me darlin please.”

In all honesty, I wanted him just as bad and for much longer then when we had met for lunch. I decided I had teased him enough. He was beyond rock hard.

Snaking back up his body, I leaned over him as I began to unravel the scarf around his wrists. As soon as it became loose enough for him to get his wrists free, he pulled them down. The next thing I knew he had flipped me onto my back he ripped the thin sheer material of my harem pants, then pushed my thong down along with what was left of the my pants. He climbed up over me and kissed me hard, his tongue easily overtaking my mouth, while his hand gripped greedily at my breasts.

Spreading my legs more, he sunk his hardness deep inside me. Jesus he was huge! It felt so good. As many times as I had imagined how good it would feel to have him inside me, it never came close to feeling as good as this did.

He pumped into me hard, I gripped his shoulders trying to steady myself but it did no good. He moved a hand down to tease my clit as he fucked me. I was on the brink of an orgasm. I arched my back which pushed the breast he was sucking on farther into his mouth. Leaning back on his knees, he told me to wrap my legs around his waist. He pulled me up into a sitting position in his lap.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled myself tight against him, rocking my hips as he continued to thrust into me. We continued that way for what seemed like an eternity. Hands roaming, tongues wrestling, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I needed some relief, grinding myself against him, it was seconds before I felt the beginning waves of my orgasm.

“Oh Jesus Richie!”

My hips jerked uncontrollably. This was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. A few moments later, Richie pulled me down hard onto him and laid his forehead on my shoulder, I could feel his warmth explode inside me.

“Oh fuck Lucia! Jesus that was fucking hot!” he exclaimed into my shoulder. Lifting his head his lips found mine again. It was a long soft passionate kiss. He laid back down with me still in his arms, then slowly moved off of me to lay next to me pulling me close to him.

After laying in each others arms for a few moments, he suddenly rolled over on to his side facing away from me and picked up the phone.

“Who the hell are you calling at 3AM?”

He didn’t answer me. A moment later though I knew who he had called.

“Bro…mine is SO hotter!” and then he hung up the phone. I couldn’t help but laugh.

A moment later, the phone rang. We both knew who it was picking up the phone, Richie leaned close to me so I could hear.

“Look…if your talking about a sex thing…I’m not letting you have sex with my girl so you can compare and find out that MINE is hotter.”

Then the line went dead. “You two are like a couple of teenage boys” I laughed as I got up to use the bathroom.

Just as I got to the bathroom door, I heard some pretty unusual noises coming from the hallway. Stepping closer to the door, I opened it just a crack, the noises weren’t coming from the hallway...they were coming from Goddess’s room. Shutting the door and laughing I said out loud “You go girl!” and continued back into the bathroom.

No comments: